Research Based Practice
Our Research Based School Vision
At Dunkirk Primary we constantly strive to improve the quality of education we provide your child. This has seen the school achieve a continued 'Good' Ofsted rating in December 2018.
As part of our research vision, we have embarked on the following projects as part of our school development:
- Safeguarding and Advanced Safeguarding
- 'Maths for All'
- NCETM Maths Mastery
- Mastering Number for Reception and KS1
- Cognitive Science of Learning
- Mastering Reading Fluency
- STEM Science Progression
- Brighter Girls, Brighter Future
- Nottingham University Counting Collections
- EEF 1stClass@Number1