- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: Reading, Chapter 19, 29th June 2020
Summer 2: English - Reading, Chapter 19, Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman - Reading with Intonation
Instructions for Chapter 19 on 29/6/20
WALT: To read aloud with clarity and intonation
In this session, Mr Hall focuses on chapter 19 and there is plenty of opportunity to read the text aloud with clarity and intonation.
* aloud = with volume so you can be heard;
* clarity = your voice is clear so that all words can be determined;
* intonation = how you use the 'rise and fall' in your voice.
Now you know what we are focusing on, click on the video and off you go!