- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: Maths - Friday Challenge & Arithmetic, 19/6/20
Summer 2: Maths - Friday Challenge and Arithmetic Test 7, 19/6/20
Instructions for 19/6/20
Warm up: Friday's Arithmetic Test 7
You know what to do! Here we go:
* Open the attachment called 'Y6_Core_Arithmetic_Test_6';
* Give yourself around 10-20 seconds to answer each question (don't worry if you need longer on some questions);
* Write your answers down (in your exercise or on the test paper if you can print it);
* Mark your work - the mark-scheme is at the end of the test.
How did you get on?
Main Lesson: Friday Maths Challenge
Today's work are questions 1-6 (Year 6 level) of the Friday Maths Challenge. Here they are:
* Attached is the whole set of questions (it is called 'Family-Challenge-Friday-19th') if you would like questions 7, 8, 9 and 10 (Year 7-10 level);
* Attached are the answers - open the file called 'Family-Challenge-Friday-19th-Answers'.