- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: Reading - Lesson 12 on 16/6/20
Summer 2: Reading Lesson 12, Chapter 11 - Reading aloud with intonation, 16/6/20
Instructions for Lesson 12 on 16/6/20
Mr Hall takes you through chapter 11 of Pig Heart Boy with a focus on reading aloud to express the dramatic opening section of the chapter. While following the video, think about:
* Why has the author chosen to write in short sentences?
* How does this effect the way we read it?