- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: English - Reading Lesson 9 on 11/6/20
Summer 2: English - Reading Lesson 9, Chapter 8 of Pig Heart Boy on 11/6/20
Instructions for Lesson 9 on 11/6/20
In this lesson, Mr Hall guides you through chapter 8 of Pig Heart Boy. He looks at the 'positives and negatives' being portrayed (shown) in the text.
Your task: Positives and negatives in the text
When reading through the chapter:
* Write down as many reasons as you can for Cameron to feel positive and as many for him to feel negative:
* Score each reason from 1-10 so a score of 1 means that the reason is not very important; whereas a score of 10 means that the reason is incredibly important;
* At the end, add up the scores - do the positive reasons score higher than the negative reasons?
* Email me at Banyan class - I want to know what you find out!
Here is the video tutorial: