- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: English Reading Lesson 7 on 9/6/20
Summer 2: English Reading Unit - Lesson 7, 9/6/20 Chapter 6, Using Inference, Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman
Instructions for Lesson 7, 9/6/20 - Chapter 6, Pig Heart Boy
* Mr Hall guides you through chapter 6 of Pig Heart Boy. The focus is on using inference to work out how a character might be feeling or what they might be thinking.
* Click on the video below to find out more:
Your task: Character thought bubbles
What are the characters of mum, dad and Cameron thinking at different stages in this chapter?
Create a thought bubble for each character:
* When they arrive at the lab;
* When mum reveals that she is pregnant;
* At the end of the chapter.