- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: English Reading Lesson 6 on 8/6/20
Summer 2: English Reading Unit - Lesson 6, 8/6/20, Chapter 5 Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman
Instructions for Lesson 6 on 8/6/20 - Chapter 5, Pig Heart Boy
* Mr Hall continues to guide you through chapter 5 of Pig Heart Boy. The focus is on empathising with characters in the story.
* Click on the link below to find out more:
Write down anything that you've sometimes felt is bubbling up inside you (something that makes you feel angry, upset or negative) and that you have wanted to 'spill out' or 'let out'. Share with someone else if you feel comfortable doing this - you can write it down or tell someone. It's up to you.