- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer 2: Maths - Lesson 3 Order FDPs on 5/6/20
Summer 2: Maths - Lesson 3 Order Fractions, Decimals & Percentages on 5/6/20
Instructions for 5/6/20
Warm up: Friday's Arithmetic Test 5
* Open the attachment below called 'Year 6_Core_Arithmetic_Test_5';
* Give yourself roughly 10-20 seconds to answer each question and write down your answers;
* Mark your work - the answer sheet is at the end of the test.
Main Lesson 3: Order Fractions, Decimals & Percentages
Even though this isn't the usual maths lesson for Friday (it's using the Friday Challenge), you are welcome to download the Friday Challenges at https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/ if you would like to complete them.
In the meantime, Mrs Lodge (who is setting the maths) wants to focus on ordering fractions, decimals and percentages today - this will be the final lesson this week and we will go back to normal timings with Whiterose maths week 7, lesson 1 starting on Monday 8/6/20. Until then, here's today's video tutorial:
* Get the activity - open the attachment called 'Lesson-3'Order-FDP-2019';
* Email me if you have any questions or need any help;
* Get the answers - open the attachment called 'Lesson-3-Answers-Order-FDP-2019'.