- Abbey and Highfield Classes»
- Highfields Campus Classes»
- Bye Bye Banyan, Banyan Bye Bye!»
Summer Term: English Wk 2, Lesson 2 - 28/4/20
Summer Term English Unit: Lesson 2 - 28th April 2020
Instructions for 28th April 2020
Watch the clip: Watch this video clip taken from The Prisoner of Azkaban by J K Rowling. It's a video version of the WAGOLL text:
Watch again: Now watch the clip again. Write down EIGHT things (events) that happen in the clip.
Written activity: Choose ONE of these challenges:
* CHALLENGE 1: Storyboard - draw a set of pictures to show each of the main events in the video clip;
* CHALLENGE 2: Storyboard with writing - draw a set of pictures for each event and write a short paragraph about each event;
* CHALLENGE 3: Write a set of paragraphs about each event in the video clip.
LOOK AT THE SPACE BELOW
Example of challenge 1 storyboard by Y - Isn't it just fantastic?
Example of challenge 1 and 2 received on 28/4/20
Very well done K
Example of challenge 2 work received by M
Very well done M - your illustrations are beautiful!
Example of challenge 3 work received on 28/4/20
Very well done S - can you remember the verb in the last sentence?